Monday, May 9, 2011

Happiness is...


Happiness is:My daughter with her new puppy, which feels rather like a 4th child right now!
Happiness is: My sketch book for the 2012 sketchbook project arriving today! I am so excited to be part of this project. More on this to come!
Happiness is: Completing page two of my graffiti paper series for the International Signature Exchange.
Happiness is: My ICE collages arriving any day now!
Happiness is: AUTUMN everywhere!

Hope your happiness is plentiful also!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

ahh.. life is good and you've got your hands busy! such a cute puppy!!

Mick said...

Woof! That was for spring, finally!

ME said...

Well happiness for me right now is reading lovely blogs like yours :) Well my happiness is not very much depended on happenings, I belief happiness is a choice.
Happiness Goddess
Find out where you are on the happiness scale.
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/happiness/happiness_instructions.asp

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little pup! looks like you're overflowing with goodness, lady! happiness is... it's friday! i have had the most insane week ever.