Thursday, August 6, 2009

Drum Rollllll Please! Dis-Co Winners Revealed!














A very big thankyou to everyone who came and commented on my DIS-CO postcards. I really appreciate your kindness! As you know I decided to play a game of LUCKY DIP and as promised I will be sending these postcards to the 4 winners! They are of course... The Green Stone Woman (postcard 1) Shari (who signed as anonymous...if you know Shari please let me know! (Postcard 2) Annie from Ink Haven (Postcard 3) and lucky last is Wayne Pitchko! Must have been that smile Wayne! Thanks for playing everyone! If you missed one and would like to swap mail art with me you can find my postal address on my side bar. Speaking of which.. you may remember my post showing what I received from Debrina...well she's been busy and has updated her blog with her most recent goodies, including what I sent her so please drop by and take a look! Last but not least, a little while back my blogging friend Mick added a new piece of art to his Birdhouse series and GUESS WHAT?? He dedicated it to me! I am still smiling:) Please follow the link to see this great series!
Be well!
Lisa:)
PS: Special thanks to my youngest for coming in from her game outside to do the draw for me! She even did a drum roll! The postcards were allocated in the same Lucky Dip fashion as the name draw.

11 comments:

Irene said...

Oh Lisa, I'm so happy with my postcard. I can't wait to get it in the mail and, of course, it will be properly framed and admired by all who walk in here. Thank you very much. Kisses!

Mick said...

I was just getting ready to dispatch a few people south of the equator (I know some guys) since that bribe money I offered for a post card didn't do the right thing. Then, I saw you mention me in a good light further down ... so, all is forgiven. :D

Anonymous said...

Shari said...
Wow Lisa, I'm the lucky recipient for "The Crow"! Your post card will be a wonderful art piece to add to the bird related items I have collected over the years. Thanks!
P.S. I emailed you my mailing address.

notmassproduced said...

oh wow! i'm absolutely tloving the bird theme going on around here and ur colours are just the best. love it all :o)

Debrina said...

Oooo, I love your new look blog, Lisa! Nice!!! And I'm green with envy over those lucky winners of yours!! I think I might have to send you some mail art...muh ha ha...

Anonymous said...

i.lost.again? not.cheer.ee

mick.do.good

ArtPropelled said...

Well done to all the lucky winners!
Lisa, I'm enjoying your new banner.

BTW you might enjoy the weird nest in my latest post....not as pretty as the nests you post on your blog though.

The Artful Eye said...

I'm a day late, dollar short. Still working on my reassemble. It's been to busy here. You have done a beautiful job with these postcards. I think of you every time I hear a bird tweet.

I hear lots of tweets.

Renee Howell said...

Lisa - LOVE the banner. Very fun. And your post card book swap thing. I really enjoyed your post cards. Since I'm trying to clean out papers and get organized, I am not allowing anything new into the house. So happy for the folks who will be the recipients of your DisCo. What a wonderful gift to share!

John M. Mora said...

OK, tell me I won...

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, The postcard has arrived in today's post - without his strings, but all in one piece, and I just love him. He's about to be framed and displayed above my piano wher I'm sure he'll be a talking point. So, thanks again. Ax