Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lensday- Mountain

The theme for lensday this week is Mountain, Moody Monday's theme is "Inspiration" in this case the mountain could easily serve both means but I'm not going to cheat! Mount Taranaki is my Lensday photo....please check out the rest at http://lensday.com

Earth Day has been and gone, despite all good intentions I didn't post on Earth Day. A family emergency has kept me busy and I missed the boat, so to speak. I guess that what really matters is that we make some sort of effort to make every day earth day and that we think about the wider consenquences of our actions...although I have no doubt that most of you already do that and for that I thank you!

5 comments:

John M. Mora said...

everydayearthday

John M. Mora said...

Hope all is well now

Irene said...

I hope everything is okay with you and yours and that there are no after effects from the family emergency.

Happy earth day every day!

Joy Logan said...

Ahhhh lovely pic!

The Artful Eye said...

Yes, every day is earth day!

I hope all is well.