Monday, July 1, 2013

Baby, it's coooold outisde!



I adore creating these happy spaces, this one is in my kitchen and it's my first winter themed 'mantel'.
(I don't actually have a mantel...anywhere.)
The family crest sits bold and bright in contrast to the wild daisies. The vase was my Grandma's and I love it...and the owl candle...and ceramic mice...and my up-cycled festive lights!

 These lights broke, rather than throw them away I snipped them from the wire and WALAH! A bit of 
glam to add sparkle to these cold winter days. I'm not letting the black dog in this winter!
(The daisy's help too...)

May your nest be blessed,
Lisa



3 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

lovely vignettes and so strange to see daisies in winter! mine are just now blooming.. you make darling vignettes... so lovely

Jo Murray said...

A very happy corner indeed. Very un-wintry.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Thanks Jo, I was aiming for un-wintery! I don't want to look at cold when it is cold! lol

Cat, thank you. A real compliment coming from you!