Sunday, October 25, 2009

Buttercups and Bees




Digitally Altered Buttercup and Bee Photo.


I havn't had much of an opportunity to get out and about these days! I miss walking around with my camera. As soon as my daughter is well enough to go back to school I will be taking myself for a long walk under some trees. I was pleased she was able to manage a small outing to our local pond yesterday and while there I took about 6 photos of this little bee as it got about it's business and enjoyed the short time I had with it!

5 comments:

The Green Stone Woman said...

The intimate art of tracking and photographing bees!

ArtPropelled said...

Great shot!Glad to hear your daughter is making progress.

Mick said...

As you may already know I find following bees a fascinating way to pass a few minutes or an hour ... this is a beautiful shot. :)

The Weaver of Grass said...

Super shot of a bee Lisa. Hope your daughter is soon completely better.

John M. Mora said...

ain't miss bee.haven...