Sunday, October 25, 2009

Buttercups and Bees




Digitally Altered Buttercup and Bee Photo.


I havn't had much of an opportunity to get out and about these days! I miss walking around with my camera. As soon as my daughter is well enough to go back to school I will be taking myself for a long walk under some trees. I was pleased she was able to manage a small outing to our local pond yesterday and while there I took about 6 photos of this little bee as it got about it's business and enjoyed the short time I had with it!

5 comments:

Irene said...

The intimate art of tracking and photographing bees!

ArtPropelled said...

Great shot!Glad to hear your daughter is making progress.

Mick said...

As you may already know I find following bees a fascinating way to pass a few minutes or an hour ... this is a beautiful shot. :)

The Weaver of Grass said...

Super shot of a bee Lisa. Hope your daughter is soon completely better.

John M. Mora said...

ain't miss bee.haven...