Wahoo! I am in such a good art-space right now! The creative juices are flowing and I can't get enough! I've already got an idea on how to improve on this print design so that's my next step...although I am happy with today's efforts. I printed the lino cut last night to test it out and see where the high points were. I also wanted to see how that acorn would look...I didn't like it!.. so it got cut out again. While doing the prints of the leaf pattern today I worked out why it didn't work at least..the little cuts were holding the ink and preventing the detail from showing. I will be that in mind next time round. I did some more teasel prints too as I've used most of my stash already.
PS: The postcards are all going postal tomorrow....Annie, Irene, Wayne and Shari please keep your eyes out for the me and let me know when the arrive!