Tuesday, August 5, 2008

AB- Flowers and Poetry


Over the last 8 weeks or so I have been creating a "Flowers and Poetry" themed altered book for my friend who's doing a trade with me. With the excpetion of the fibres and lace all of the materials are recycled.
Most of the pages have hidden pockets with tags inside them. The little box/charm that I have used to embellish the cover is an altered match box. I'd never made one before but when I saw them on line I had to give them ago! I'm quite pleased with my first attempt and I will definately be making more of them.
Anyway...here's a few of my favourite pages.Hope you enjoy!






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great!

arlene,
West Bremerton florist

Mick said...

Nicely done!

John M. Mora said...

Quite lovely, delicate and very Lisa-esque. All have a dream quality.

Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lisa, just lovely!!!

shayndel said...

These are beautiful!
I was looking for the daisy and saw them.