Thursday, March 13, 2008

International Collage Exchange # 12


Journey Magazine Images, National Geographic Images, Raffle tickets.

Title: Happiness- Luck or a way of being?


I think I may have been subliminally influenced by the find of the four leaf clover shown below:)
Have a lovely weekend everyone!

PS: I have now made sure that all of the collages in the 'society is a nest' series have been tagged correctly so if you want to be able to see them series on the one page click the "International Collage Exchange" link . There's only 2 more to go! I am now 99% sure that I will complete the project on time. I am going to miss it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

John M. Mora said...

This is very good, Lisa....very very very very good series and they look fab with the red blog background.

I also like the blue hearts. Blue hearts.

I am goiung to rename my latest post - blue.hearts.

The Artful Eye said...

Lisa, I love your entire series,it has been remarkably thought out. It should make you proud.

Bev said...

I like your use of the African village people in this. Although not first in the conventional luck stakes (money, standard of living) I think that the happiest most open faces are often to be seen among the third world mudhuts (although not to belittle experiences of the genuine poverty and starvation people here often face). They obviously have a good philosophy of living.

Irene said...

I am happy to see that you are almost done with this and have done such a great job. It must have been a real challenge. It was fun to see them all emerge.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I didn't realize how far behind I had been in checking your blog. Shame on me! You've been very busy I see and producing some wonderful work. This last collage is VERY powerful in the images you selected. It really, really makes you think and take a second look, bravo! And the four leaf clover, don't you just love finding things stuck in old books?! I seem to find stuff all the time, old drawings, flowers, calendar pages, etc.