Friday, September 21, 2007

Piwakawaka updated


There is such a fine line between 'finished' and "OMG how am I going to fix that!?" but after some careful consideration I decided this little fellow wasn't finished and I have added one of my favorite paint colours "copper bronze' to the beak, body and tail. I think it is an improvement and I am going to be brave and enter the competition today. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! It is funny how a human can form an attachment to a whole heap of paint on a canvas but I have to admit that I have enjoyed having this little guy sitting in my dining room these past few weeks! I am shifting soon and he'll be getting a double layer of bubble wrap...after all we need to look after our precious native birds!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: