Thankfully the nest paper was quite successful, I havn't photographed it yet so that will have to be another post. I have however photographed the work I did on Lisa's book! Here it is below...
Above is the closse up of the embellishement below. I didn't make the embellishement today, it was made last week and was patiently waiting for me to work out where it was meant to go!
The embellishement is a bit like a small book. It has a pocket on the front which can hold a small item but dosn't just yet:) I've used my own paper beads (the text one says 'see') as well as tea dyed fabric, a found roofing nail cap, ribbon and various bits of recycled fabric. I am really pleased with the difference the red makes to the page and have added it to the first page I did as well.I still need to trim the lace and fabric behind this piece but the embellishement is done. You can see the 'page' inside it below.
The fabric bundle the small book sits on is actually another fabric book! The book is able to be taken out of the spread completely. I love things that can move and be played with!