Wednesday, September 23, 2009

International Blog Action Day Call Out!



Yes it's nearly that time of year again! This years theme is CLIMATE CHANGE and even though it's only just been announced there has already been over 350 bloggers register their blogs. This is already big and it's going to get bigger. The big day is OCTOBER 15 and all you have to do is:
1) register your blog here and 2) post to your blog a post that is relevant to this years theme. It's that easy:)

****Artist's Wanted Artist's Wanted Artist's Wanted Artist's Wanted****
If you're planning on doing a post this year AND if you also want to have an artwork or photo included in a BAD09 Digital Collage Series please please let me know and email a low res copy to me by OCTOBER 12. Yes, that does mean you will need to know what you are posting in advance but it also means I can post the collage on October 15 (that's still the 14th for some of you of course!) I will include a list of contributing artists with the collages so make sure you send me a link to your blog as well. Email me at kowhaiflower@hotmail.com if you want to play:)

PS: Spread the word! BAD is GOOD!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what a great, relevant idea..i've posted on my blog and got to get my brain in gear!