Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm back in my nest!


Yay! We're home again! My daughters surgery was 4 looooong hours but thankfully we only spent 6 days at the hospital and we came home last night. We're a long way from being back to normal but it sure is great to be back in my nest again! Speaking of nests, I found 3 at the hospital...2 up in trees and one fallen one which was a bit to far past it's 'use by' date to bring home so I had to leave it where it was. Even in a hospital I found nests lol!

Thankyou to everyone who visited while I was gone. I was really uplifted to read the lovely comments and wishes of well being and I hope to tour the globe shortly to see what I have been missing out on!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari said,
Welcome back. I hope your daughter is doing well and the surgery was a success.

John M. Mora said...

You have to be careful about bird mites etc in nests...parasites.

So glad you are home. My best wishes to all.

John M. Mora said...

..and iÞ is good to have a fresh eye and be objective...regards.

Sitting on train and unae to get a good image right now...

ArtPropelled said...

Welcome home, Lisa. Hope your daughter heals quickly after her surgery.

layers said...

Glad your daughter is doing well after surgery. I found a nest yesterday also, but I keep my 'found in trees' nests outside in a special place on my front porch.

Poetic Artist said...

Glad your home and more glad that your daughter is home and doing well.

Irene said...

It's good to have you back where you belong, Lisa, and I hope your daughter is recovering well and that she'll be doing well soon. Watch those bird's nests for those mites etc. Feathers too, as a matter of fact.

Mandy said...

Best wishes Lisa, I hope your daughters recovery goes well. Take Care.

Mick said...

Good news ... more wishes for a speedy and recovery.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hope everything turns out well for your daughter. I do agree about parasites in nests but also I cannot resist them if they come my way - they are usually so beautifully constructed.

The Artful Eye said...

Glad to hear you are all home. Thinking of you and your daughter's recovery, sending well wishes and good cheer.