Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've got the computer blues...

Hi Everyone...this is just a quick post to let you all know that my computer is out of action for a while. I turned it on the other day and there was nothing there...so its off being fixed (apparently I have an unahppy mother board!) I am at an internet cafe as I type...so I will be missing in action for a bit, I am not to happy about that but what can I do? I will be going on with everything else and the other day I completed phase 2 of my "Distintegration Collaboration" project I have photos but no means of sharing...I will be checking emails occasionally from the cafe so please keep in touch! I will even try and visit in my next time slot!
Looking forward to being back already!!
Lisa:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bum.mer

Wayne Pitchko said...

Bummer for sure...my computer is ok...its me....first cold in years and it has slowed me down somewhat....but hope at some point you will be able to share

Anonymous said...

miss.nz.skies yawn.ny

Mick said...

Yes, we're missing you as much as you're missing us.

The Artful Eye said...

Thinking of you. Hope your computer blues are shooed away. You might actually discover how nice it feels to take time away and just create.

Autumn Inchies, love them.

Stay well, be safe.

Anonymous said...

okay, put the computer plug back into the socket...all is forgiven....